Download Residence Permit Guide for Non-EU Real Estate owners in Greece:
English | Greek | Chinese | Russian | Arabic
- Buying Real Estate in Greece of at least €250.000 in total value
- Residency Permit in Greece for 5 Years
- Renewal Every 5 years
- Includes Owners and their Families
- Co-ownership allowed (each €250.000 )
- Free Travel to Schengen Area
- Not Required to stay in Greece
- Fast Track Residency Permit in 2 months
- Free Education & Access to Healthcare
Residency Permit in Greece for Non-EU Real Estate Owners
- Buying one or more properties in Greece with a Minimum total value of 250.000 € ( Less than Cyprus, 1/2 of Portugal & Spain).
- 5 Years Residence Permit in Greece.
- Free Travel to 26 Schengen Countries including 24 of the EU Countries. Maximum stay 3 months every 6 months in Schengen Area.
- Easy Renewal process Every 5 years for the same duration if the ownership status remains unchanged.
- Not Required to stay in Greece; No minimum or maximum period of living in Greece or number of revisits.
- Family members, Spouse and Children less than 18 years old, may apply for a personal residence permit which is renewed for the same duration concurrently with the residence permit of the real estate owner-sponsor.
- Shared Ownership, if each of the co-owners invests at least €250.000
- Joint Ownership for Spouses, for properties that worth at least €250.000
- Fast Track Procedures within 2 months: Property owners and their families obtain the 5-years residence permit, within 2 months from the date they submit the residence permit applications
- Freehold properties: No minimum period of ownership, full-rights on ownership and to re-sell
- Access to the Healthcare services & Public Education free of tuition fees
- No funding sources explained
- No qualifications and language requirements
Schengen Free Travel Area
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain